Rottweiler Performance is excited to introduce the first and only full exhaust system available for the 2019+ KTM 690 Enduro/SMC-R. We can confirm precise fitment of all available configurations. Increase performance and a dramatic reduction in weight are what you can expect from this full system.
- Choice of Arrow Silencer - Natural Aluminum, Dark Aluminum or Titanium with Carbon End Cap (Pictured)
- Choice of Header - Arrow Stainless Steel Header or Tekmo Titanium Header
- Spark Arrestor for Arrow Muffler Available
- Includes Full Gasket Kit
- The Arrow Race-Tech exhaust features a unique, diamond shape muffler that is unlike anything else available. This innovative shape design allows the Arrow Race Tech exhaust to have reduced dimensions compared to traditional shaped exhausts. The exhaust also features a significant weight reduction without having to compromise internal volume which would reduce the exhaust note. The internals of the exhaust are made of stainless steel and assembly is completed by TIG welding on special jigs. The rear end caps and gas outlet are designed to optimize gas flow and minimize back pressure.
- Arrow's exhaust technologies are a direct result of their research and development through racing in MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, World Super Bike and countless Enduro Rallies.
- The Arrow Stainless Steel header is available as a total replacement exhaust pipe if you would like to complete your system and already have an Arrow muffler and 'link' pipe.
- In addition, this Arrow header is a much more economical alternative for a replacement header in the event that the stock header is damaged.
Function meets style with this Tekmo Racing Titanium Header. Currently the only titanium header available for the 690 Enduro and 701 Supermot/Enduro. Beautiful construction with solid performance gains across the rpm range.
- Full titanium construction
- 12mm O2 bung for using OEM O2 sensor
- Brass O2 Plug included - Titanium Option available (see below)
- Comes with all necessary hardware
- If you have or plan on using a DynoJet Auto Tune system, the 12mm bung is too small and the header will need to be fitted with an 18mm titanium bung for using the wide-band auto tune sensor. If you would like us to do this, please select "YES" below and we will carefully remove the 12mm bung and replace it with a Titanium 18mm bung in our in-house fabrication shop. Results are perfect.
ROTTWEILER PERFORMANCE EXCLUSIVE!
Tekmo headers are exceptionally built with beautiful welds front to back, but what's more beautiful than welded titanium? When titanium welds turn blue! Rottweiler Performance is now offering Tekmo Headers with pre-blued welds for that factory race part look.
Rottweiler Performance will carefully unpack your Tekmo header, perfectly heat treat each weld to give it that race part look, re-pack and ship off.