Choose your bundle options below to see final pricing.
The KTM RC 390 Arrow Mid Pipe For Original Collector And Arrow Silencer are the two parts needed from to change over from the heavy stock mid-pipe and silencer. Crafted from stainless steel (mid pipe) and titanium (Silencer), this exhaust combo will not only shed quite a bit of weight, but will help increase your overall horsepower over stock when combined with the titanium Arrow silencer. Handling is also improved due in part to the weight reduction.
Power Package Option Descriptions:
- Mid Pipe Only 193.96 (Save 10.21 over retail) This is the Arrow link pipe alone and all included hardware necessary. This will NOT work with your stock silencer and is sold separately in case there is a need to replace the silencer only.
- Titanium Silencer Only 417.58 (Save 21.98 over retail) This is the Arrow titanium shorty silencer that fits to the above link pipe and is the lightest most compact silencer made for the RC 390 bike by Arrow.
- Mid Pipe and Ti Silencer Combo 611.54 (Save 32.19 over retail) The above 2 lines combined as a full kit. When converting from full stock, this is the kit you must get. The above options are only sold separately for replacement purposes.
- RC 390 Power Package! 1011.49 (Save 62.19 over retail) The ultimate power up kit containing the Arrow mid pipe and titanium silencer combo, PLUS a pre mapped Powercommander V custom tuned for this exact package by Rottweiler Performance and discounted from 429.95 to 399.99 when purchased within this option. See the same dyno chart created from this kit in the pictures above. When you factor in the cost of a custom dyno tune (typically $300.00 to $400.00 plus time) this package has incredible value.
- RC 390 Tuner Package! 1281.44 (Save 117.23 over retail) The ultimate power up kit above, with the addition of a single wide band Auto Tune (AT-200) for the perfectly tweaked map for your conditions and mods, ALL THE TIME. For Free AFR copy / paste chart, click here and download the spreadsheet. If you would like this kit set up for you, just add into the comments that you want us to set up the AFR values in your PCV and we will set it all up for you with an included certificate with all of the changes spelled out for you on one easy to read checklist. Just tell us what AFR values you want, ECONOMY, COMBO or straight up POWER.