NEW RE-START Series: The first batteries with built-in jump-starting!
Never again worry about getting stranded with a dead battery! Antigravity Batteries introduces the ground-breaking “RE-START (RS)” line of batteries – the first batteries with built-in jump starting! The revolutionary AT12BS-HD RE-START Battery intelligently monitors its status, and just before going completely dead puts itself to sleep with just enough energy to get your vehicle started again. Simply press the RE-START button located on the battery, start your vehicle and drive away… No more dead battery emergencies or being stranded!
The AT12BS-HD is an extremely lightweight and high-power Lithium-Ion replacement battery for the heavy lead/acid YTX12 battery found in many Motorcycles and Powersport Vehicles. AT12BS-HD offers the first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) found on a Powersport Battery and includes low-voltage cut-off, over discharge, over-charge, and thermal protections with real time lithium-ion cell balancing.
The AT12BS-HD battery is built with Antigravity's groundbreaking RE-START Technology (built-in jump-starting) so you won’t ever get stranded with a dead battery again! The AT12BS-HD is a high-power, lightweight Lithium-Ion battery that replaces the OEM Lead/Acid YTX12. For an identical battery that is less expensive, weighs slightly less and has less cold cranking amps, see the AG-AT12BS-RS.
- 990/950/1190-1290 Adv/RC8/Super Duke GT: You should be looking at the AG-ATZ10-RS Antigravity battery. This battery on this page is too tall for those bikes.
- Super Duke 1290 R: The battery on this page fits perfectly in width, but is 3/4" (20mm) thinner front to back and about 3/8" (10mm) shorter from top to bottom. This extra space can be filled with a Dynojet Powercommander V and Ignition Module nicely.
Stock vs Antigravity Comparisons
- Stock YTX14-BS Yuasa weight: 10.2 lbs (4.62 kg)
- Antigravity AT12BS-HD weight: 2.9 lbs (1.31 kg) -7.3 lbs! (3.3 kg)
- Stock Size: 5.9 x 3.437 x 5.75 (150 x 88 x 146mm)
- Antigravity AT12BS-HD size: 5.9 x 2.78 x 5.16 in (150 x 71 x 131mm)
- Stock cranking amps: 200
- Antigravity AT12BS-HD cranking amps: 480
- World's first battery with built-in jump starting using Antigravity's RE-START technology.
- World’s first powersport battery with a FULL battery management system (BMS) including over-discharge, over-charge, thermal protections and cell balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The RE-START battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to RE-START your vehicle. Simply press the RE-START button on battery. (A Remote RE-START Button will soon be Available so you can activate the RE-START feature without accessing battery.)
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 times the cranking amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery.
- NEW 4 terminal design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand negative or positive connections. No more looking for the correct terminal locations in certain bikes.
- MORE TERMINALS: This allows you to have a an addition +/- post to mount accessories to, or connect to the terminals easier without have to route wires around the battery.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START batteries do not self-discharge like lead/acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: This lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount this battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No acid or heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, or mercury.
- For replacement of all OEM lead/acid batteries of same size.
- Excellent for every day use in stock bikes up to 1200cc. (Works extremely well in the Super Duke 1290 R)
- Excellent for race cars or motorcycles up to 1400cc.
- Shipping Weight 3.3 lbs (1.5kg)
- Shipping Dimensions 7.5 x 4 x 6.25 in (191 x 102 x 159mm)
- Product Weight 2.9 lbs (1.31 kg)
- Product Size 5.9 x 2.78 x 5.16 in (150 x 71 x 131mm)
- Cranking Amps 480
- Amp Hours (Pb Eq) 16
The lithium ATX-12-RS is a direct replacement for these OEM battery sizes:
- Use only Lithium specific Motorsport Chargers to charge this battery! Do not use Lead/Acid Chargers.
- Antigravity Batteries will soon offer a Remote KeyFob Button to activate the RE-START feature equipped on this battery so you won’t have to remove a seat or fairing to access the battery.
- Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 year old and most likely broken by now.