If you’re not aware Baja Designs manufactures the best auxiliary lights in both the motorcycle and auto industry. Their lights grace every bike, car and truck racing down in Baja for a reason, they’re trusted! No other light is more trusted than Baja Designs. It doesn’t matter if you’re in Qatar or Baja the need is the same, quality lighting that works 100% of the time. Baja Designs lighting has been proven countless times in the worst possible environments to be the highest quality, most rugged lighting products on the planet. That’s why we endorse them!
This is Baja Designs 1190/1290 Unlimited Lighting Kit. Utilizing both a Combo Driving Light and Spot combo to ensure the best possible auxiliary lighting for night time riding. Both slow and fast riders will appreciate the broad spectrum of lighting that this combo provides. Using 2 Squadron Pro Lights with 4 ultra-high quality LEDs pumping out 9600 Lumens.
- Clearview Optics: Proprietary technology design that offers a horizontal cut off and a wide pattern making light usable in both fog and dust without causing blinding back scatter. Baja Designs has revolutionized LED lighting by achieving the distance of a HID with the smoothness off a LED.
- Moisture Block: O-Ring Seals and proprietary cord technology make BD lights completely waterproof, rain proof, dustproof, submersible and washable. Unlike competitors who skimp and use silicone to seat their lights Baja Designs uses high quality O-Rings. BD uses an innovative new technology that completely stops water from wicking its way up the cord and into the light. Cut the connector or wire and the light is still waterproof!
- Copper Drive: Baja Designs uses copper instead of aluminum to help transfer heat more efficiently from the LED to the thermal gap pad. This transfers heat more effectively from the circuit board to the heat sinks resulting in 3000% better heat transfer efficiency than its competitors.
- 5000K: Human eyes have evolved to see the best at noon on a sunny day which translates to a color temperature of 5000 Kelvin. A color temperature of 5000K greatly reduces driver fatigue and increases terrain recognition. BD uses 5000K exclusively to ensure the safest driving experience possible. Let’s face it, if you’re using auxiliary lighting you’ve probably been on the bike for some time and reducing unnecessary mental fatigue plays a huge roll in getting home safe.
Driving Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both wide cornering (42°) and Spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Squadron Pro Lighting Information:
- Lumens: 4,900 each
- Candela: 76,194 (CD)
- Wattage Amps: 40W
- Dimensions: 3.07”x 2.77”x 3.07” each
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing & Bexel: Hard Anodize & Powder Coated
- IP69K Certified: Submersible to 9ft
- Salt Spray Certified
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- uService: Replaceable Lenses and Optics