Drive Systems Chain Kits for the KTM 990 Super Duke / R feature a chromoly steel Counter Shaft Sprocket, Superlite Steel Rear Sprocket made from RS7 Steel and a cut to length High strength D.I.D. Pro Street ZVM-X Series X'ring sealed chain. Everything arrives to you and ready for instant installation. Drive System Chain Kits are great because it eliminates the possibility of cutting the chain too short, which we've all done, affording you more time to think about riding and less time worrying where you're going to find another chain.
- 525 Chromoly Steel Counter Shaft Sprocket
- 525 RS7 Steel Rear Sprocket "Black"
- 525 DID ZVMX Gold Link Chain
- 990 Super Duke
- 990 Super Duke R
- Kit comes with a Rivet Masterlink, if you don't have a Chain Rivet Kit we highly recommend adding the Motion Pro Chain Tool Kit to your order. It will pay itself back in no time.
- To make life easier consider adding a Motion Pro Slacksetter Chain Slack Tool to your order. It accurately measures your chain slack and helps you quickly adjust your chain to the manufacturers measurement.
- Add a Motion Pro Sprocket Jammer to the order and remove and install you Counter Shaft Sprocket without a Impact Gun