EarthX ETX series of starter batteries are the most innovative and technology advanced batteries on the market! EarthX has an exclusive fully integrated battery management system (BMS) to protect the cells so you will have a premium performance battery and better longevity! Overcharge and discharge protection are what set these batteries apart. See the details below.
- Reccomended for bikes from 620-701cc
- Drop in sized for KTM 690 and Husky 701
- Replaces: YTX9-BS, YTZ10S, YT12A-BS
- Voltage: 13.2 V
- Ah: 6.2A
- Pulse Crank Amps (PCA): 340A
- Cold Crank Amps (CCA): 230A
- Recommended Charge Amps: .8-8A
- Max Charge Amps: 30A
- Weight: 2.2 lb (1.0Kg)
- Dimensions: 5.9in (150mm) x 3.6in (93mm) Tall x Wide x 3.4in (86mm) Deep
- Environmental (water resistance): IP 66 (water wash down)
- Terminal Polarity: Universal
- Over discharge protection (#1 killer of all batteries and other brands do not protect against this and void the warranty)
- Over charge protection (Other brands do not protect against this and void the warranty)
- Built in cell balancing technology (Other brands must use a special balancing charger in order to level the charge of each cell. Your vehicle is what charges the battery most of the time, if you do not have built in cell balancing technology, how is your battery balanced while using it?)
- Short circuit protection up to 1,000 amps (Other brands void the warranty if you short the battery)
- Excessive cranking protection (Lithium technology is different than a lead acid battery and needs to be protected from heat)
- 2 year full coverage warranty (Not a prorated warranty that offers you the replacement at a discounted rate if they don’t void the warranty)
- Unique and exclusive design (Custom design with the terminals down the center and most models come with solid brass terminal adapters for extremely easy installation. You can choose an OEM fit or a compact fit)
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
Why choose an EarthX lithium battery? S P E E D
- S= SPEEDY CHARGING- EarthX ETX batteries will charge 2-3X faster than a lead acid battery.
- P= POWERFUL and LONG LASTING- EarthX ETX batteries crank your engine over easily and will improve your starting performance as their nominal voltage is 13.3V compared to a lead acid which is only 12.6V. Also EarthX ETX batteries life span is much longer than a lead acid battery and can last years longer!
- E= EXTREMELY LIGHT WEIGHT- EarthX ETX batteries are up to 80 percent lighter than their lead acid equivalents. Lighter weight = better performance! This saves an average of 2-3 lbs. for dirt bikes, 6-8 lbs. for street bikes and 10-20 lbs. for touring and cruiser bikes.
- E= ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY- EarthX ETX batteries are environmentally and user friendly. Nonhazardous, nontoxic, nonpoisonous. Will not sulfate, will not corrode, will not freeze, will not boil over, will never need water added and will not spill acid EVER!
- D= DISCHARGE RATE- EarthX ETX batteries have a much slower discharge rate than a lead acid and the need to charge them is greatly reduced.