The shift kits that are so popular for the 1050-1290 and 690/701 engines are also now available for the KTM 390 bikes (All models). Get your KTM 390 transmission to shift like it should. The idea is that when you nudge the shifter it should actually go into the next gear. Get more positive shifts and less false neutrals with this spring and arm replacement kit.
- Virtually eliminate missed shifts and false neutrals. Quicker shifts.
- The 390 has lazy shift action. Not what you want when trying to run down the competition.
- The stock shifting, on the KTM 390, can be sketchy under even recreational use.
- Some individual bikes, more than others, have a propensity for false neutrals and missed shifts in critical situations.
- No case splitting required. 1-2 hours install.
- Ceramic bearing