The POD-300 is an accessory display for Dynojet devices that support DJ-CAN; including the popular Power Commander V, AutoTune, WideBand 2, and CMD.
Simply connect the included CAN cable and you’re ready to go; there’s no need to tap power or deal with other messy connections.
Need to adjust your tune in the field, or datalog the supported channels to further refine your tune? No problem, with the POD-300 you’re just a few clicks away from taking advantage of the many features with it’s easy to use menu system.
- Real time fuel adjustments
- Display channels real-time: RPM, TP, map position (when using map switch), duty cycle, fuel change, ignition change & wideband air/fuel ratio- (w/WB2 or AutoTune connected)
- Weather resistant for use in all conditions
- Log channels saved to internal memory and can be viewed / analyzed with Dynojet’s PowerCore Software
- High contrast display, viewable in direct sunlight
For mounting we use the Trail Tech Vapor mount using 3M VHB double stick tape. We find it to be a clean and inexpensive solution to mount the POD-300 to the bars.