RadiusX – a high performance auto clutch is just a clutch pack swap away. RadiusX combines TorqDrive friction disk technology with our innovative EXP (auto clutch) disk. TorqDrive provides more clutch disks in less space, delivering high performance auto function within the framework of the stock clutch.
This Rekluse EXP clutch fits all 690 KTM engines of all makes.
No More Stalling
- Using principles of centrifugal force, EXP technology automatically engages and disengages the clutch based on engine RPM. With EXP, riders can start and stop without touching the clutch lever. EXP automatic clutch technology provides riders precision throttle control, maximum traction and confidence to maneuver any obstacle on the track, trail, or road.
Less Arm Fatigue
- You don’t have to clutch as often, which preserves your arm for longer rides.
Tunable to Fit Your Riding Style
- Each auto clutch is optimized for each bike model as it comes from the factory. However, everybody rides differently, so we made sure EXP technology can be fine tuned. We offer different spring and wedge options so riders can further adjust their clutch’s performance. Some riders like the clutch to engage just above idle, while others like later engagement.
Clutch Lever Is Still Functional At All Times
- It is possible to fully override the auto functionality at any time. You can pull the lever in, build RPMs, pop the clutch out and raise the front tire just like normal.
Have More Fun
- You don’t have to worry about covering your clutch to prevent stalls all the time. You are free to relax and enjoy the ride, having one less thing to think about.
More Friction Disks = More Torque Capacity
- TorqDrive technology features thin friction disks and protective basket sleeves. Developed over years of testing in professional racing, the thinner friction disks allow more disks to fit into the clutch, dramatically increasing performance and durability. Tuning options are expanded to maximize power transfer and reduce clutch lever pull effort. Riders feel improved acceleration, drive, and control.
Basket Sleeves Eliminate Notching
- To protect and extend the life of the basket, TorqDrive includes steel lining sleeves to eliminate basket wear and notching.
Friction Pad Design Aids Oil Flow and Reduces Drag
- The result is clean disengagement at the lever, improved modulation, and improved clutch control. TorqDrive disks utilize a steel core, while OEM disks use aluminum. When heated, steel expands less than half the amount of aluminum. This means clutch fade is virtually eliminated.
Friction Material Provides Superior Grip and Durability
- Through years of research and testing, we have identified the best friction material for motorcycle applications considering functionality, grip and durability. This means our friction material can take more abuse than others before losing performance. We’ve seen up to 4 times the life compared to other clutches.
- Prevents engine stalls, focus on your line and not the clutch
- Increased power transfer over OEM
- On the fly external adjustment
- TorqDrive clutch pack provides longer clutch life with less adjustment over time
- Standard clutch lever function with full override
- Rekluse basket liners eliminate basket wear and notching
- 2008-2019 KTM 690 Enduro / SMC & SMC-R
- 2016+ Husqvarna 701 Enduro / Supermoto
- 2008-2019 KTM 690 Duke
- 2008-2009 KTM 690 Supermoto