This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only. This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Territories outside the United States or any International destination. If an order from any of these listed places arrives we will have to cancel this item and it will be refunded.
NEW RE-START Series: The first batteries with built-in jump-starting!
Never again worry about getting stranded with a dead battery! Antigravity Batteries introduces the groundbreaking “RE-START (RS)” line of batteries – the first batteries with built-in jump starting! The revolutionary ATZ10 RE-START Battery intelligently monitors its status, and just before going completely dead puts itself to sleep with just enough energy to get your vehicle started again. Simply press the RE-START button located on the battery, start your vehicle and drive away… No more dead battery emergencies or being stranded!
The ATZ10 Re-Start Battery is an extremely lightweight and high-power Lithium-Ion replacement for the heavy lead/acid YTZ-10 battery found in many Motorcycles including most Street and Off-Road Motorcycles and Powersport Vehicles on the market. Additionally, the new ATZ10 offers the first FULL Battery Management System (BMS) found on a Powersport Battery and includes low-voltage cut-off, over discharge, over-charge, and thermal protections with real time lithium-ion cell balancing.
The ATZ10 battery is built with Antigravity's groundbreaking RE-START Technology (built-in jump-starting) so you won’t ever get stranded with a dead battery again! This ATZ10 is a hi-power, lightweight Lithium-Ion battery that directly replaces the OEM Lead/Acid YTZ10S and other similar size batteries Rated at 360 CA, 10 Ah (Pb Eq).
- 690/701 (YTZ10S): Exact dimensional replacement
- 990/950/1190-1290 Adv/Rc8 (YTZ14S): This battery has a nearly identical footprint, but is about 3/4" (200mm) shorter in height.
- Super Duke 1290 R/GT: The battery on this page fits perfectly in width and length, but is 2" (50mm) shorter in height. This extra space can be filled with a Dynojet Powercommander V and Ignition Module nicely. The AG-AT12BS-RS battery fits perfectly in width, but is 3/4" (20mm) thinner front to back and about 3/8" (10mm) shorter from top to bottom than the battery on this page. Also perfect for extra storage of Dynojet products or anything else that may fit.
- RC390: Slightly shorter in height but the rubber band compensates perfectly. Side to side, front to back is identical so it fits in very well on this bike.
Stock vs Antigravity Comparisons:
- Stock Yuasa YTZ14S weight: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)
- Stock Yuasa YTZ10S weight 6.8 lbs (3.08kg)
- Antigravity ATZ10 weight: 2.3 lbs (1 kg) -4.5 - 6.3 lbs!
- Stock YTZ14S size: 6 x 3.437 x 4.375 (152 x 87 x 111mm)
- Stock YTZ10S size: 5.9 x 3.4 x 3.65 in (150 x 86 x 93mm)
- Antigravity ATZ10 size: 5.9 x 3.5 x 3.74 in (150x89x95mm)
- Stock YTZ14S cranking amps: 230
- Stock YTZ10S cranking amps: 190
- Antigravity ATZ10 cranking amps: 360
- World's first battery with built-in jump starting using Antigravity's RE-START technology.
- World’s first powersport battery with a FULL battery management system (BMS) including over-discharge, over-charge, thermal protections and cell balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The RE-START battery intelligently monitor its status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to RE-START your vehicle. Simply press the RE-START button on battery. (A Remote RE-START Button will soon be Available so you can activate the RE-START feature without accessing battery.)
- LONGER LIFE: Up to twice the lifecycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system.
- HI POWER: Up to 2 times the cranking amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery.
- NEW 4 terminal design allows easy installation in any vehicle. Fits right or left hand negative or positive connections. No more looking for the correct terminal locations in certain bikes.
- MORE TERMINALS: This allows you to have a an addition +/- post to mount accessories to, or connect to the terminals easier without have to route wires around the battery.
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START batteries do not self-discharge like lead/acid Batteries. They can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have).
- DURABILITY: This lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant making them perfect for racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery.
- MOUNTING: You can mount this battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No acid or heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, or mercury.
- For replacement of all OEM lead/acid batteries of same size.
- Excellent for every day use in bikes up to 1000cc. (This has historically been an excellent choice for the 1050-1290 LC8 equipped motorcycles)
- Excellent for race cars or motorcycles up to 1400cc.
- Shipping Weight 2.7 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions 7.5 x 4.75 x 5 in (190 x 121 x 127mm)
- Product Weight 2.3 lbs (1kg)
- Product Size 5.9 x 3.5 x 3.74 in (mm: 150 x 89 x 95mm)
- Cranking Amps 360
- Amp Hours (Pb Eq) 10
The lithium ATZ-10-RS is a direct replacement for these OEM battery sizes:
- Use only Lithium specific Motorsport Chargers to charge this battery! Do not use Lead/Acid Chargers.
- Antigravity Batteries will soon offer a Remote KeyFob Button to activate the RE-START feature equipped on this battery so you won’t have to remove a seat or fairing to access the battery.
- Over-Charge protection will not protect from a faulty/old Voltage Regulator spiking Hi-Voltages to Battery. If you have a Pre-1990s Motorcycle replace your voltage regulator; it is over 25 year old and most likely broken by now.