NOTE: THESE DO NOT FIT 790/890 ADVENTURES
The Cycra Ultra Probend Handguards combine the premium features of Cycra handguards that riders and racers have come to love and depend on. Cycra has improved every aspect of the Ultra design and configuration. The HCM clamps provide maximum clearance on a broad range of handlebar bends; to its CNC billet machined bar, made from 6061 aircraft quality aluminum creating a varied wall thickness and slimmer profile. The enhanced shield design takes cues from the iconic Cycra Enduro Hand Shield to a dramatic form with better ergonomic profile, removable dual zone ventilation system, and integrated abrasion guard with slimmer profile. Also included is the Powergrip Bar Ends with slotted barrels which allows for a more secure bite than ever before.
- Probend shape protects & dips at the outside end to allow freedom of mobility for your hands
- HCM Clamp System and Powergrip Bar Ends provide maximum bite to secure the handguards and allows for superior clearance on a wider range of bars.
- Updated design provides greater allowance for air fork top caps
- CRM bar has a rise bent in to clear cables and hoses
- The clamps are beefy with large Allen bolts and a thick arm rising up to mount the Probend bar
- Machined from 6061 aircraft quality aluminum creating varied bar wall thickness for superior strength and slimmer profile
- Index bolt system offers position options while keeping the bars tight and secure
- Low profile bolt head prevents cable snags
- Reformed ergonomic profile and shape
- Removable dual zone ventilation system on the top and bottom of shield allows the rider to dial in amounts of ventilation and specific areas of protection
- Advanced plastic design and injection molded construction produces a strong, rigid shield balanced with built-in flex zones
- Powergrip Bar Ends with slotted barrels allow for firmer bite
- Recommended for Enduro and Supermoto applications
- Made in the USA
NOTE: These are universal handguards and are NOT model specific. Some modification or adjustment may be necessary for mounting.